- Thumbnailator – a thumbnail generation library for Java.
Inactive projects are ones from the first decade of the 21st century. Mostly from the latter half of it around 2005 to 2008 which are kinda complete or incomplete.
- Blocks – a brick-breaking game written in Java.
- Dvaspi (Data Viewing and Selecting Program with Integration)
- Pitacalc – a command line interface calculator program.
- Emulator – an emulation for a simple 16-bit processor and memory.
- Building a Processor – building a processor from 7400 series ICs.
Past programs are very old projects from the mid-1990s to early 2000s. They’re mostly DOS or 16-bit Windows applications. (Mostly games.)